unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* [INFO]: Commit Access
@ 2021-04-13  9:28 Raghav Gururajan
From: Raghav Gururajan @ 2021-04-13  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel; +Cc: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Maxim Cournoyer, Danny Milosavljevic

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 524 bytes --]

Hello Guix!

I am happy to say that, I have been granted commit access. I would like
to convey my thanks; to Tobias, Maxim, and Danny for vouching for me;
and to guix maintainers for approving my application.

My long-term vision for guix is to make it an ubiquitous operating
system. I would like to see guix deployed in public-sectors; like public
buildings, courts, hospitals, libraries, telephony, transits, utilities,
etc.

I am glad to be a part of guix community.

Regards,
Raghav "RG" Gururajan.

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: OpenPGP public key --]

* [INFO]: Commit Access
@ 2021-04-13 11:30 Brendan Tildesley
From: Brendan Tildesley @ 2021-04-13 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel@gnu.org; +Cc: rg@raghavgururajan.name

Happy to see a committer with this goal for a ubiquitous operating system. I share the same goal, so I'm always thinking of how we can make everything Just Work by default.

* Re: [INFO]: Commit Access
@ 2021-04-13 12:58 ` Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2021-04-13 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghav Gururajan
  Cc: Guix Devel, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Maxim Cournoyer,
	Danny Milosavljevic

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021 9:28 AM, Raghav Gururajan <rg@raghavgururajan.name> wrote:

> Hello Guix!
>
> I am happy to say that, I have been granted commit access. I would like to convey my thanks; to Tobias, Maxim, and Danny for vouching for me; and to guix maintainers for approving my application.

That's great :)

> My long-term vision for guix is to make it an ubiquitous operating system. I would like to see guix deployed in public-sectors; like public buildings, courts, hospitals, libraries, telephony, transits, utilities, etc.

And that's why I particularly like your work.

Thanks for all your help so far; wish you success :)

* Re: [INFO]: Commit Access
@ 2021-04-17 16:31 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2021-04-17 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghav Gururajan; +Cc: Guix Devel, Maxim Cournoyer

Hi Raghav,

Raghav Gururajan <rg@raghavgururajan.name> skribis:

> I am happy to say that, I have been granted commit access. I would
> like to convey my thanks; to Tobias, Maxim, and Danny for vouching for
> me; and to guix maintainers for approving my application.

As I said on IRC: congrats, and welcome aboard!

> My long-term vision for guix is to make it an ubiquitous operating
> system. I would like to see guix deployed in public-sectors; like
> public buildings, courts, hospitals, libraries, telephony, transits,
> utilities, etc.

That’s an exciting vision, I can only hope it’ll come true!

Ludo’.