Hi Pierre, thank you for your heads up! Pierre Neidhardt writes: > A quick search got me this: > > https://github.com/DalekBaldwin/on-lisp/blob/master/on-lisp.asd > > So it seems that the license is an informal Yes, the same it's for Weir (bug#47943), informal non-free license [...] > Not sure what to make of it. > > I've heard of a few libraries that implement some "On Lisp" algorithms, > but I suppose we would need to look in details. > > Maybe ask on r/lisp or r/common_lisp. Or maybe better on licensing@fsf.org Thanks! Giovanni -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures