Hi Simon, zimoun 写道: > If I understand correctly, if a committer offloads to say Berlin > or > Bayfront, your concern is that the output will be in the > publicly > exposed store. Right? No, that would be far worse. I'm considering only a ‘private’ offload server shared by several trusted users, where one compromised (whether technically or mentally :-) user can easily ‘infect’ other contributors in a way that's very hard to detect. ‘Trusting trust’ comes to mind. > For instance, one could imagine a dedicated VM for all the > committers > who require some CPU power. Right, that's what I'm describing in my previous mail. Now, we could spin up a separate VM for each user, and just take the efficiency hit… Users would be safe from anything but VM-escape exploits (which exist but are rare). > A minimal job submission API with token would be ideal, IMHO. > But it > falls into: > > Now is better than never. > Although never is often better than *right* now. > > – python -c 'import this' – What does this mean? Kind regards, T G-R