Hello! The attached super-early-draft ‘guix review’ script fetches mboxes from mumi—that part is OK. What’s more difficult is the rest: determining what’s a patch and what’s not (I gather this is something that b4 and Patchwork handle nicely), getting the latest patch series, things like that. Then there’s the big about applying patches in a branch, and optionally finding out the package differences so the tool can provide feedback and possibly start building things (I think the Guix Data Service has code to help with that.) I think we could have, as a first step, a command that allows us to run: ./pre-inst-env guix review 54874 and that fetches patches, applies them, and ideally reports on the difference and what needs to be built. It’s a relatively low-hanging fruit after all. Thoughts? Ludo’.