Hi Leo and Andreas, Leo Famulari writes: > On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 08:49:43PM +0200, Josselin Poiret wrote: >> Usually errors which involve # somewhere are caused >> by stale .go files (guile doesn't know how to recompile dependent .scm >> files). I would suggest a good old `grep -Rl --include '*.go' >> perl-extutils-pkgconfig ./gnu | xargs rm`. > > I saw this error too, but it went away after `make clean-go && make`. Don't want to praise myself too much, but the above command should only delete .go files which contain references to perl-extutils-pkgconfig, thus avoiding a rebuild of all go files! Best, -- Josselin Poiret