Hello, Working on the second patch series, I still run into the problem with (cute) or (dump-port). >> The alternative, inlining the CSS and JS in the resulting HTML, >> which is I think what was proposed, has been implemented as >> suggested, but I'm running into an error Ludovic> Can you send the backtrace that you get, and/or the error Ludovic> message? Please find attached the error I get during compilation, and the patch to get the code to the state where I'm at (to be applied after the previous 3 patches I sent tonight). Any help appreciated. Best wishes, Alex