Ludovic Courtès (2015-09-14 16:34 +0300) wrote: > Alex Kost skribis: [...] >> Also our 'guix' executable will be changed, I'm not sure what >> consequences it will lead to. > > I knew I’d overlook something: That’s a showstopper. Basically, ‘guix > pull’ assumes that ‘guix’ is immutable. Maybe we can break it once > before 1.0, but in the meantime, I’d rather avoid it. > > That means ‘guix-main’ must remain in (guix ui). Consequently, a bunch > of other procedures (show-*, run-guix-command, commands) should remain > there, to avoid a circular dependency between (guix scripts) and (guix > ui). > > WDYT? Could you try to adjust the patch accordingly? OK, the updated patch is attached, thanks.