Carlo Zancanaro writes: > On Thu, Jan 26 2017, Ludovic Courtès wrote >> It’s simpler to add --no-name (which suppresses timestamps and file >> names from the gzip output) to all the gzip invocation in this Makefile. >> >> Could you do that? > > Done! Patch attached. I've also updated it to the most recent commit > again. I figure it's worth committing it as up-to-date as possible. Hi Carlo, I replaced the patch file with a substitution phase instead and committed. Also removed the explicit bash input with (which "sh"). Pushed as 5613ea79fccc5a5befafea313cb81010c5f5a8dd!