Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Jelle Licht writes: > >> I've noticed some time ago that the biber version that we currently have >> is incompatible with the texlive revision we have packaged. > […] >> Thoughts? > > We should update texlive. The latest tagged release according to > https://tug.org/svn/texlive/tags/ is “texlive-2019.3”. > > Whoever upgrades this would have to ensure that *all* hashes for all SVN > checkouts are updated. Who would like to start a new branch for this? I know it's been a while, but what about the wip-texlive* branch with the texlive importer? We could easily import the 2000 packages once it's done. Personnally I just need the time and money to get down to it :p -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/