Tanguy Le Carrour writes: > Le 10/18, Marius Bakke a écrit : >> On the next 'core-updates' cycle, Pytest 5 will then become the default, >> and we will have to fix all packages that does not work with that >> version :-) > > I guess those broken packages will show up as "red" in Cuirass!? > Would they have to be fixed, or just told to use python-pytest-4? The answer to that is "it depends" :-) If the fix is easy or obvious, we do that; but it's OK to use Pytest 4 if a proper fix turns out to be difficult. > Is there a way to build those packages on my machine? What a > script to find and build all the packages dependent on pytest would look like? > I mean, using LISP/Scheme/Guile, as I think I could come up with a > "manual" solution with `guix graph --type=reverse-package`. Try `guix refresh -l python{,2}-pytest`.