Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello, > > Marius Bakke skribis: > >> I plan to remove 'ungoogled-chromium' and 'ungoogled-chromium-wayland' >> in a few days, unless someone is willing to port the patches. I can >> help extracting just the few changes we need, but do not have time nor >> motivation to port them to the newer version myself. > > Sounds reasonable to me. > > If/when someone wants to work on the upgrade, or if the Debian Chromium > team picks it up, we can always reinstate it. It is done: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=22c313eff8500cb7d8a370a6eaed95a5540af323 I intend to remove it completely in ~two months unless the situation changes by then.