Hello! Mathieu Othacehe skribis: >> (BTW, there seem to be other patches in that series that have been >> reviewed but are not yet applied. Is there any particular reason? Are >> we still missing something?) > > Yes, as mentionned here: > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2019-10/msg00388.html, > I'd like to get a review on patch 02 and I'll push the whole serie. I see you pushed it to ‘core-updates’ in the meantime, and I guess it’s all right! Apologies for not replying earlier. >> $ ./pre-inst-env guix system disk-image --image-size=6G ~/src/configuration/olimex-configuration.scm -s armhf-linux -v2 >> Since this happens on a 9P mount, is that a bug specific to 9P on ARM, >> or to the 9P bridge in QEMU? What would you suggest? :-) > > Hmm, no clue about this one, but if you can share your > olimex-configuration.scm I can have a look with both native and cross > system compilation. Here’s my tentative config file. Thanks, Ludo’.