Hi, I'm currently experimenting with modifications of the asdf-build-system to see if it can be simplified. I tried adding a profile hook that creates the ASDF configuration files in 'etc/common-lisp/' based on the lisp packages that are present in the manifest. When using 'guix environment -C --ad-hoc sbcl-lift' for example, the configuration files are created and contain the right paths for the sources and compiled files of sbcl-lift, which allows sbcl to find and load the library. However, when building a package depending on sbcl-lift, for example with 'guix build sbcl-trivial-backtrace', sbcl fails to find sbcl-lift. So it seems that the build environment created by 'guix build' doesn't run profile hooks, and the ASDF configuration files are missing. Is there a way to generate files and add them to the environment created by 'guix build' as it can be done with profile hooks?