I didn't send this to the list... I must start using S L always instead of R and changing the headers manually, sorry. :o) --- Hi Ludo, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello Guix! > > As discussed on IRC recently, several of us think that using “#true” and > “#false” instead of “#t” and “#f” throughout or documentation and code > would probably make it easier for newcomers to decipher that. > > WDYT? I think that it could help to the reader. > This syntax is supported since Guile 2.0. ‘write’ still uses the > abbreviations, but the good thing is that it means we can change all of > gnu/packages without triggering a single rebuild. This is even better. :) > As for the manual, I’m afraid it’ll make every msgid that contains > @code{#t} stale. So maybe now’s not a good time to make this change? It may be a big issue with a release in one week, but on the other hand the msgids would break just after releasing... Maybe other translators have a say. Happy hacking! Miguel