Hello Guix, Here's a proposed patch set that will henceforth enable us to freely update ImageMagick (and dblatex, and gtk-doc) on our 'master' branch without grafts. This is done by adding variables 'imagemagick/stable', 'dblatex/stable', and 'gtk-doc/stable', which are then used as 'native-inputs' in selected packages. The idea here is that the overwhelming majority of dependencies on 'imagemagick' are via references to 'gtk-doc' in the 'native-inputs' of GNOME libraries. The risk of running buggy imagemagick code within Guix build containers is presumably quite limited, and in any case, grafting is no better in this regard. The last 3 commits of this series apply more bug fixes beyond what we currently have in 'master', including for CVE-2020-27829, as well as a few other recent upstream commits that look to me potentially security relevant. Are there any comments or objections to this approach? Mark Note: I haven't yet fully tested these commits.