Luciana Lima Brito writes: > Just to report my progress and ask some more questions. > I attached a new image of the json I have by now. Good good :) > I still have to find a way to use a proper name instead of the 0 and 1 > of the array. Another thing that I'm still looking into is why the > "source" field displays the value of the derivations as a name in the > hierarchy, instead of a string. It looks like the 0 and 1 thing is only an issue for the outputs and inputs now, which is good. As for how the sources end up like that, I think a list with a single string might end up like that. Maybe try comparing a derivation to itself (not a very useful query, but it might help generate some new data to work with). > All the fields are being displayed in the json, but I don't know all the > values the fields can assume, so I don't know exactly which tests I > should do. In the .html file I could see that many more test are > performed to get the same values I got for the json, so probably I'm > missing some, I will look into this, however, for all derivations > comparisons I checked the values seem correct. Sounds good, Chris