Hi Guix, I didn't want to get involved in this argument, but I feel I must register a dissenting opinion. > I'm sorry to say your commit privileges have been temporarily > suspended. After one month, you are invited to get in touch with the > maintainers collective and discuss next steps. I think this suspension goes too far and doesn't help de-escalate the issue. I think Léo should be cut some slack since it was Mark who opened poorly with public shaming. I can completely understand why Léo is responding defensively. Guix has been a very friendly welcoming community. Let's keep it that way. Regards, Arun