On 2022-06-22, Zhu Zihao wrote: > Can we make some experiments on the Linux time namespace for build > sandbox? > > This can mock the real system with our desired value, maybe a good > solution for the reproduciblity on Linux machine. > > Ref: https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/time_namespaces.7.html My understanding is this only affects the time reported by things like "uptime" and not "date" ... would be happy to have it demonstrated otherwise! In theory support could be added in the upstream kernel for the real-time-clock... live well, vagrant