Ludovic Courtès writes: > Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > >> Now the question is merely how to represent and present this. It’s not >> a bad idea to have the team associations in the repository so that we >> can present the data on the website and also use it with our tools to >> notify the right people. > > Mathieu suggested that we have a team file in guix.git, which would > allow us to eventually write tools like ‘get-tutors.scm’ as Mathieu > calls it. Attached is a draft etc/teams.scm, which defines teams, their members, and procedures to fetch a relevant subset of the information. An example: ./pre-inst-env guile --no-auto-compile -l etc/teams.scm -c '(cc r core)' This prints “git send-email” arguments to Cc members of the R and Core teams when a patch is received by Debbugs. Another example: ./pre-inst-env guile --no-auto-compile \ -l etc/teams.scm -c '(list-teams)' | recsel -p name,members I haven’t defined any other members yet, because I think it’s better for people to do this by themselves to avoid adding people who don’t actually want to be a member of any team. -- Ricardo