Hi everyone, Maxim Cournoyer writes: > Texinfo is mostly just plain text until you learn about a few decorators > :-). It gives us the info manuals that I find very nifty (it's like a > man page, but with hyperlinks and advanced navigation capabilities!) and > used across many GNU projects (e.g. coreutils, Emacs, Bash, GCC, GNU > Make, etc.) I see it as a strength more than a weakness for the > project. I agree with Maxim here, I think the texinfo markup is important to be able to generate such a nice manual: the Guix and Guile manuals are among the nicest to browse because of all the formatting that you have available, and the hyperlinks. I've also not had any issues adding stuff to the manual while not knowing anything about the format, just mimicking stuff found nearby. YMMV though, depending on what changes you might want to make. Best, -- Josselin Poiret