While we are at it, we could agree on quotation marks. I know that it sounds like bikeshedding… However, it doesn’t look right when some people use `' and others use ''. “Although GNU programs traditionally used 0x60 (‘`’) for opening and 0x27 (‘'’) for closing quotes, nowadays quotes ‘`like this'’ are typically rendered asymmetrically, so quoting ‘"like this"’ or ‘'like this'’ typically looks better.” [1] I’d prefer '' but will use `' if we agree on that. [1] https://gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Quote-Characters