"Claes Wallin (韋嘉誠)" writes: > From: Claes Wallin > > * gnu/packages/pumpio.scm (pumpa): Update gitorious.org URL to branchable.com URL. > * gnu/packages/pumpio.scm (pumpa): Update version to 0.9.1. You can look and search through the ChangeLog file after 'make dist' or directly throught git logs for commit conventions. Since an update is very common it's very easy to find something to copy from. To avoid mistakes with 'git send-mail', it is a good idea to try with one of your personnal email address before sending to the list. I've Checked if your patch builds correcty and corrected the commit message. Tell me if it's ok for you. -- Mathieu Lirzin