Hi! It seems we’re almost done! I was about to commit it with the changes below on top of the patch you posted (they are mostly cosmetic.) Since there are parts I don’t fully understand, I thought I’d leave it up to you. In particular, could you could at least replace the “why” in the comments below with explanations of why this is done? Also, why do we need this “src” output? IIUC, it contains the source of some of the unit tests, right? Thank you for persevering in spite of all the nitpicks! :-) Ludo’.