unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* patches which need review/merge/bumping
@ 2016-08-26 10:22 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2016-08-26 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leo; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi lfam,

as per chat last week here is the email with the patches which need
attention, and should be checked and merged when ready, some still
require review and help:

- tintin++:                                    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01301.html
                                               from what I gathered this
                                               is good to go.
- stagit                                       https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01686.html
- version-control.scm: use license: prefix     same as above
- perl-curses                                  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01322.html
- perl-net-psyc                                https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01375.html
- perl-www-opensearch and dependencies         https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01248.html
                                               Eric Bavier reviewed them,
                                               this is the 2nd version
                                               addressing the things
                                               pointed out, otherwise it
                                               looked good Eric said.
- surfraw (without opensearch)                 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg00928.html
                                               This should probably just
                                               be merged when
                                               perl-www-opensearch is
                                               done, giving it a 2nd
                                               run. The config problem
                                               needs to be addressed
                                               though.
- tup (needed for pbpst)                       https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01673.html
- pbpst                                        same as above, need help
                                               with certificate problems
                                               of curl.
- libtoxcore                                   https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01476.html
  (and freealut)
  with this in place, OrangeShark can add
  their utox package, which is running
  just fine here.
- font-un (mirror? no mirror? input requested) https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01544.html
  this single question on tls mirror.

--
ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org

* Re: patches which need review/merge/bumping
@ 2016-08-26 11:01 ` ng0
From: ng0 @ 2016-08-26 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leo; +Cc: guix-devel

ng0 <ng0@we.make.ritual.n0.is> writes:

> Hi lfam,
>
> as per chat last week here is the email with the patches which need
> attention, and should be checked and merged when ready, some still
> require review and help:
>

> - tintin++:                                    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01301.html
>                                                from what I gathered this
>                                                is good to go.
> - stagit                                       https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01686.html
> - version-control.scm: use license: prefix     same as above
> - perl-curses                                  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01322.html
> - perl-net-psyc                                https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01375.html
> - perl-www-opensearch and dependencies         https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01248.html
>                                                Eric Bavier reviewed them,
>                                                this is the 2nd version
>                                                addressing the things
>                                                pointed out, otherwise it
>                                                looked good Eric said.
> - surfraw (without opensearch)                 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg00928.html
>                                                This should probably just
>                                                be merged when
>                                                perl-www-opensearch is
>                                                done, giving it a 2nd
>                                                run. The config problem
>                                                needs to be addressed
>                                                though.
> - tup (needed for pbpst)                       https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01673.html
> - pbpst                                        same as above, need help
>                                                with certificate problems
>                                                of curl.
> - libtoxcore                                   https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-08/msg01476.html
>   (and freealut)