Pierre Neidhardt writes: > I've just pushed a fix in 98a15c796afcc91894b7400b1d548cd50604db0c, so > Nyxt should be back to its pristine defintion. Oh my, thanks for catching that. I did have the lparallel removal in my notes and distinctly remember adjusting for it, but obviously messed up at some point. At least I got the additions right... I'm not usually this sloppy with merges, promise! :-) > Can't wait for staging to merge, the Common Lisp build-system is vastly > improved! I've just fixed a 'totem' test failure. Unless other regressions show up it should be ready for merge within a few days. Testers wanted!