Hi Leo! Leo Famulari 写道: > I thought that the use of -frozen and -next might help avoid > mistakes > during the active part of the cycles. Ah, there's my blind spot. What kinds of mistakes? When is it harmful to push to the open branch? I say ‘the open branch’ because core-updates and core-updates-next are the same thing, constantly changing its name in perfect (manual!) sync with -frozen & I don't understand why (yet). Seems obscure & error prone. > If someone wasn't aware of the branch status, the lack of a > 'core-updates' branch might make them think twice and ask for > advice. I think they'll push and create a third one. I won't blame them. Kind regards, T G-R