Alexandre Oliva 写道: > Consider using something like a loopback-mounted squashfs for > the bulk > of the data in the install media for a future release. Read . I did play with the obvious alternative, but got so bored -- squashfs is no forgotten 1990s Linux-only extension to iso9660! -- that saving a mere 20% more was not worth it. By this I hope to trick you into thinking it is, and submitting a patch, because to do so you'd have to fix one of the Forever Bugs that *is* worth fixing: separate /boot support. :-) Kind regards, T G-R