Hi, Ludovic Courtès writes: […] > Seriously though, we could take better advantage of the tooling that we > have: ‘guix refresh’, ‘guix graph’, and the corresponding APIs. With > that, we can write code that automatically tries out package updates and > prepares patches, for instance. We could even largely automate “update > trains” (what we’re doing with master/staging/core-updates). Maybe it's ok to push directly packages with #:tests #true and a low number of triggered builds by the update. Also, we probably should run the make check-system TESTS="XYZ" tests if a service depends on an updated package. Oleg.