On 2022-06-05 10:19, Josselin Poiret wrote: > Hello everyone, > > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > >> As a first step I’d suggest collecting teams, setting up the email >> aliases, and updating the website to show the existing teams. > > I think an installer team would be good too (which I would gladly join). > WDYT of the following teams: > * Installer (which I'd gladly join); > * System; > * Home; > * Internals? > > Maybe that would add too many teams, but I think the first three could > be pretty useful. > > How do we automatically make Mumi understand which team a patch should > notify? I've just started using public-inbox/lei and the `dfn:` search > term is pretty useful, it lets you select only patches that change > specific files. For example, `dfn:gnu/installer*` would match all > patches that touch the installer. > > Best, I'm not in a guix-maintainers yet, but I would like to join Home team. -- Best regards, Andrew Tropin