As Tim pointed out, Disarchive disassembly is not fully deterministic and/or might change a bit over time as Disarchive evolves, and that’s prolly what we’re seeing here. The admins among us can see the remaining files in /gnu/disarchive.ngyro.com on berlin. That directory also contains two files: ‘files-present-in-both-yet-different.txt’ and ‘files-that-were-missing.txt’. Kudos to Timothy for making it possible. Feedback welcome! Ludo’. ¹ https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-10/msg00060.html ² Some of these showed up at disarchive.ngyro.com since I copied the database ~16h ago. Example missing entry is “samplv1-0.9.24.tar.gz”: .