unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* emacs-elpher upgrade request
@ 2024-10-23 14:28 Christopher Howard
From: Christopher Howard @ 2024-10-23 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Tropin, Katherine Cox-Buday, Liliana Marie Prikler; +Cc: Guix Devel

Hi, I was just wondering if somebody is able to bump emacs-elpher package to 3.6.4, which was just released. It fixes a bug I reported.

We have been stuck at 3.6.0 because for some reason the last few releases were not tagged in the repo. But the developer has now fixed this and pushed out the tags.

--
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-10-23 14:29 UTC | newest]