Andreas Enge skribis: > CMake Error at cmake/modules/MacroEnsureOutOfSourceBuild.cmake:17 (MESSAGE): > kdelibs requires an out of source build. Please create a separate build > directory and run 'cmake path_to_kdelibs [options]' there. > Call Stack (most recent call first): > CMakeLists.txt:157 (macro_ensure_out_of_source_build) > > I think it is simply a matter of replacing in > cmake-build-system.scm (configure) > the call to > cmake > by > mkdir build > cd build > cmake .. > (appropriately guilified). I suspect this one-byte change is enough: