David Thompson writes: > Please break this into 2 commits, one for each new package. rTorrent and its libTorrent kind of belong together, though I guess they're strictly speaking separate packages... >> + (home-page "http://nmap.org/") > > Should be "http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/" Whoops, too much copy & paste. :-) (I'm working on an nmap recipe too.) Here's the new patches. By the way the first does not strictly need the "#:use-module (gnu packages check)" since cppunit is commented out for now, but I left it there; is that OK?