Hello! GNU Guile and Guix will have their own track half a day at FOSDEM this year for the second time. If you work on a cool project that uses Guile, if you’ve come up with nice generic abstractions or crazy macros, if you have a fun compiler or VM hack, or if you’re pushing Guix and GuixSD beyond the limits of awesomeness, please consider talking about it at FOSDEM! There are 11 days left to send a proposal for a talk; see the call for proposals that Pjotr posted earlier: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-10/msg00924.html We encourage submissions from people in communities usually underrepresented in free software, including women, people in sexual minorities, people with disabilities, and people not from Western Europe or North America. We will apply FOSDEM’s Code of Conduct as described at . See you there! :-) Ludo’.