Hartmut Goebel writes: > Am 15.12.2016 um 11:37 schrieb ng0: >> -applications based on the TCP protocol.") >> +applications based on the TCP protocol. >> +To @code{torify} applications (to take measures to ensure that an >> application, >> +which has not been designed for use with Tor such as ssh, will use >> only Tor for > > Even if his is already pushed: An empty line for making the new text > another paragraph would be fine. I agree; that change would make it more readable. I'll commit it at my soonest oppurtunity provided someone doesn't beat me to it. Thanks, Hartmut.