unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Running system services in containers
@ 2017-04-14 12:38 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2017-04-14 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix!

Here’s a post that recaps the story of running system services in
containers:

  https://gnu.org/s/guix/news/running-system-services-in-containers.html

Thanks to Leo and Ricardo for reviewing an earlier version!

Ludo’.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Running system services in containers
@ 2017-04-14 15:26 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2017-04-14 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 02:38:44PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hello Guix!
>
> Here’s a post that recaps the story of running system services in
> containers:
>
>   https://gnu.org/s/guix/news/running-system-services-in-containers.html

Very cool!

Hopefully we can move more of our services into containers :)

@ 2017-04-15  6:40 ` Chris Marusich
From: Chris Marusich @ 2017-04-15  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel