Arun Isaac writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> I just started a 'staging' evaluation: > > Hi, > > I had pushed the following two texlive-bin patches to staging on Wed Apr > 11. > > gnu: texlive-bin: Patch texlua shebangs. > gnu: texlive-bin: Use ghostscript executable "gs" in ps2eps. > > These patches are missing from the list of patches you mentioned. Did > something go wrong? The initial email was sent April 16th, while the texlive patches were added on April 21st. So everything is in order :-)