Hi guix, Currently, I am attempting to create clojure-build-system. In the process of doing so, I discover 2 procedures with different names actually does the same thing with different ways. The 2 procedures are 'package-name-version' and 'strip-store-file-name'. 'strip-store-file-name' is defined in (guix build utils), while 'package-name-version' is defined in (guix build haskell-build-system) and (guix java-utils). I think we should remove the ones not defined in (guix build utils) and provide 'package-name-version' as alias for 'strip-store-file-name' in (guix build utils). What do you think? Cheers, Alex