Ludovic Courtès writes: > What I meant is that it’s easier for me (and for others I believe) if > there’s a bit of context. Gnus doesn’t display the whole thread by > default, so I have to explicitly ask it to display it, etc. > > In a way, it’s a MUA issue, and mu4e-conversation seems to be a great > solution to that problem, but not everyone uses it yet. ;-) I will in the future, but deep inside me I'm not the conservative kind and I'd rather encourage the community to "future-up" :p It's not a very sophisticated feature after all :D By the way I'm using Notmuch these days and it's even better at threading in my opinion (mu4e-conversation is a bit hackish :p). -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/