Mark H Weaver writes: > It turns out that the MesCC bootstrap tarball includes store references, > and moreover it references a different store item than the MesCC > bootstrap tarball that I built locally on my own machine. See > for details and a proposed > patch from Janneke to fix the problem. > > In my opinion, we should update the bootstrap binaries and rebuild > 'core-updates' from scratch. What do other people think? I think it's a good idea, and I'm glad you took the time to check. -- Chris