Hi Marius, Marius Bakke writes: > Timothy Sample writes: > >> [1] It’s not obvious, but if you edit the GDM configuration file >> generation code in “gnu/services/xorg.scm”, you can enable debug output >> for GDM. The debug output is usually extremely helpful! > > Could that be exposed as a toggle in the service configuration? Indeed! It’s been on my list for ages. Thanks for the nudge. ;) How about the attached patch? I can confirm that it works, but would like a second opinion on the name, since it is annoying to change later.