Tobias Geerinckx-Rice ๅ†™้“๏ผš > Thanks for reporting this! I'm CC'ing ngz, who pushed (or at > least > signed) all 3 commits. They answered me on IRC: Ah yes. I made a mistake on two commits. Not a disaster but would be nice to find out what happened and how to avoid it. OK. (3?) It's simple. I had to apply manually all their patches. So I changed the "=A" flag in Magit, and apparently, I forgot to clear it. 3? I'm only aware of "emacs-spacemacs-theme" and "emacs-all-the-icons". Oh, right, there is also "emacs-graphviz-dot-mode". As a side note, I have not seen any new mail from guix-devel since January, 8th. oO; All right ๐Ÿ™‚ Magit explains a lot. Next time do send a quick heads-up to guix-devel@ (and in this case the โ€˜authorโ€™) when you discover it yourself. Kind regards, T G-R