Hi, Mathieu Othacehe skribis: > Implementing what's proposed by Ludo would then make the following > command: 'herd set-proxy guix-daemon "https://proxy:3128"' do the > following things: > > (setenv "HTTP_PROXY" "https://proxy:3128") > (restart guix-daemon) ; not the appropriated syntax > > I don't know if that's what Ludo has in mind but I can't see any other > ways to do it. That’s roughly what I had in mind. I had to give it a go to see if it made sense :-) and I came up with this patch. Let me know what you think! Ludo’.