Fantastic! One of the biggest struggle we had when discussing it was figuring out what to do about parameter propagation across dependencies. For instance, what if we want to build "all packages without X support"? This means that the parameter must traverse all inputs recursively if we don't want to drag X indirectly. If I understand your change correctly, the patch is only applying parameters to the given package and it's not propagated to the inputs, is that correct? Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/