Hi simon, zimoun writes: > First, thanks to Chris and folks, powerpc64le-linux will be [1] in the > next release, great! Isn’t it? :-) I'm very excited about this! Efraim was able to rework our patches so they could be applied to master without rebuilding the entire world. The patches are currently under review here: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47182 More review is welcome, but unless some unforeseen issues are discovered, I agree that we can go ahead with adding support for powerpc64le-linux. Where is the release work happening? Where can I merge or apply these changes to ensure they get included in the next release? -- Chris