On 2021-04-25, Jack Hill wrote: > I'm working on packaging the Argyll Color Management System for Guix. To > build, it uses the Jam tool, which has the following license: > > ``` > This is Release 2.5 of Jam, a make-like program. > > License is hereby granted to use this software and distribute it > freely, as long as this copyright notice is retained and modifications > are clearly marked. > > ALL WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. > ``` Permission to use, check. Permission to study, probably(?) Permission to share, check. Permission to modify, .... ? Is it even free software? There is no mention of modification which doesn't appear to be free by my layman's reading... Which brings up an ugly bag of worms regarding boost... live well, vagrant