unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-04-29 23:08 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-04-29 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi!

The ‘staging’ branch is open!  Which means that changes with “between
300 and 1,800 rebuilds” (info "(guix) Submitting Patches") can go there;
now’s the time to (re)send package updates in that ballpark.

Incidentally, I was considering ungrafting things on that branch, even
those that go beyond the 1,800 dependents limit, since this is almost
always a safe change and ci.guix now has the capacity and stability
needed for that.

What do people think?

I think we should aim for a freeze in one or two weeks, merging in three
weeks, and resume work on the new release to be done sometime after the
merge.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-04-30  8:40 ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2022-04-30  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès, guix-devel

Hi,

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 at 01:08, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

> Incidentally, I was considering ungrafting things on that branch, even
> those that go beyond the 1,800 dependents limit, since this is almost
> always a safe change and ci.guix now has the capacity and stability
> needed for that.

Cool!  I am in for ungrafting things. :-)

> I think we should aim for a freeze in one or two weeks, merging in three
> weeks, and resume work on the new release to be done sometime after the
> merge.

The schedule could be:

 + freeze the ’staging’ branch on the Sun May, 8th
 + fix until it is ready, targeting the Sun, May 22th
 + prepare a release for June

WDYT?

Cheers,
simon

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-05-03 17:54 ` Maxim Cournoyer
From: Maxim Cournoyer @ 2022-05-03 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi,

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi!
>
> The ‘staging’ branch is open!  Which means that changes with “between
> 300 and 1,800 rebuilds” (info "(guix) Submitting Patches") can go there;
> now’s the time to (re)send package updates in that ballpark.

Just to be clear, it was never closed :-).

> Incidentally, I was considering ungrafting things on that branch, even
> those that go beyond the 1,800 dependents limit, since this is almost
> always a safe change and ci.guix now has the capacity and stability
> needed for that.
>
> What do people think?
>
> I think we should aim for a freeze in one or two weeks, merging in three
> weeks, and resume work on the new release to be done sometime after the
> merge.
>
> Thoughts?

Seems like a fine plan.  Note that although we have the storage capacity
on paper, we still need to complete the Berlin config to make use of it
before we can afford to stress it with as many world rebuilds attempts
as we'd like.

Thanks,

Maxim

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-05-07 22:04   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-05-07 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi!

zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> skribis:

> The schedule could be:
>
>  + freeze the ’staging’ branch on the Sun May, 8th
>  + fix until it is ready, targeting the Sun, May 22th
>  + prepare a release for June

So now I look ridiculous for being derailed myself…  But yes, something
like this offset by one (or two?) week would be awesome.

Who’s in?  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-05-08 20:14     ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2022-05-08 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi,

On Sun, 08 May 2022 at 00:04, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:
> zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> skribis:
>
>> The schedule could be:
>>
>>  + freeze the ’staging’ branch on the Sun May, 8th
>>  + fix until it is ready, targeting the Sun, May 22th
>>  + prepare a release for June
>
> So now I look ridiculous for being derailed myself…  But yes, something
> like this offset by one (or two?) week would be awesome.
>
> Who’s in?  :-)

Considering the current constraints on my schedule, now it is becoming
hard nor impossible to free enough time in the next two weeks.

I am in, but after the 22th. :-)

Cheers,
simon

* python-cryptography and rust [was: Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!]
@ 2022-05-10 12:59 ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2022-05-10 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

python-cryptography now depends on rust. We're going to need 3.4.8 from
the 3.4 series for the other architectures. Currently
python-cryptography@36.0.1 is gating about 3000 packages.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-05-15 20:55     ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-05-15 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi Guix!

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> skribis:

> zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> skribis:
>
>> The schedule could be:
>>
>>  + freeze the ’staging’ branch on the Sun May, 8th
>>  + fix until it is ready, targeting the Sun, May 22th
>>  + prepare a release for June
>
> So now I look ridiculous for being derailed myself…  But yes, something
> like this offset by one (or two?) week would be awesome.

I propose freezing tomorrow evening, Monday 16th ca. 8PM CEST.
How does that sound?

From there we can start testing and fixing things.

The branch has updates for a few important packages and partial
ungrafting (util-linux and openssl grafts remain).

Thanks,
Ludo’.

* Re: python-cryptography and rust [was: Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!]
@ 2022-05-15 21:22   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-05-15 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Marius Bakke

Hi Efraim,

(+Cc: Marius.)

Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il> skribis:

> python-cryptography now depends on rust. We're going to need 3.4.8 from
> the 3.4 series for the other architectures. Currently
> python-cryptography@36.0.1 is gating about 3000 packages.

Yes, so what do you mean?  Should we keep the old 3.3.1 for use on
non-x86_64 platforms?  Would that even work?

Besides, since mrustc was updated on ‘staging’, does that new version
better support platforms other than x86_64?

Thanks for the heads-up,

@ 2022-05-16  7:43     ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2022-05-16  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Marius Bakke

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 11:22:05PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi Efraim,
>
> (+Cc: Marius.)
>
> Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il> skribis:
>
> > python-cryptography now depends on rust. We're going to need 3.4.8 from
> > the 3.4 series for the other architectures. Currently
> > python-cryptography@36.0.1 is gating about 3000 packages.
>
> Yes, so what do you mean?  Should we keep the old 3.3.1 for use on
> non-x86_64 platforms?  Would that even work?

I'll add 3.4.8 for non-x86_64 platforms and see if I can do something
about the rust inputs for python-cryptography, to shorten the graph a
bit and note which crates are "locked" in their current versions.

> Besides, since mrustc was updated on ‘staging’, does that new version
> better support platforms other than x86_64?

I hear we should be able to do aarch64 with our new version of mrustc
but I haven't tried building it yet on my machines. I'd leave it as a
happy bonus for now and leave aarch64 with the C counterparts for this
round, rather than relying on the rust bootstrap chain, considering how
much RAM it can use.

> Thanks for the heads-up,
> Ludo’.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-05-16 21:37       ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2022-05-16 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès, guix-devel

Hi,

On Sun, 15 May 2022 at 22:55, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

> I propose freezing tomorrow evening, Monday 16th ca. 8PM CEST.
> How does that sound?

LGTM.  The branch is now frozen and receive only fixes, right?

Note the «Aborted» status on <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/staging>.

Cheers,
simon

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-05-23 15:23         ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-05-23 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi,

zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> skribis:

> On Sun, 15 May 2022 at 22:55, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> I propose freezing tomorrow evening, Monday 16th ca. 8PM CEST.
>> How does that sound?
>
> LGTM.  The branch is now frozen and receive only fixes, right?

An update: ci.guix wasn’t building much lately due to a bug that was
finally fixed a few days ago:

  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/55441

However, to quote Forest Gump, “shit happens”, and indeed it happened to
us: we lost SSH access to berlin.guix.gnu.org about the time we were
going to reconfigure it so it has that bug fix.

So, while working on it, the schedule itself is frozen.  :-)

Hopefully we’ll get a clearer picture in the coming days…

@ 2022-05-23 15:25       ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-05-23 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Marius Bakke

Hello,

Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il> skribis:

> On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 11:22:05PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

[...]

>> Yes, so what do you mean?  Should we keep the old 3.3.1 for use on
>> non-x86_64 platforms?  Would that even work?
>
> I'll add 3.4.8 for non-x86_64 platforms and see if I can do something
> about the rust inputs for python-cryptography, to shorten the graph a
> bit and note which crates are "locked" in their current versions.

OK.

>> Besides, since mrustc was updated on ‘staging’, does that new version
>> better support platforms other than x86_64?
>
> I hear we should be able to do aarch64 with our new version of mrustc
> but I haven't tried building it yet on my machines.

On i686 as well maybe?

> I'd leave it as a happy bonus for now and leave aarch64 with the C
> counterparts for this round, rather than relying on the rust bootstrap
> chain, considering how much RAM it can use.

Yup, makes sense.  We can try that eventually on a branch.

Ludo’.

* Re: ‘staging’ branch is open!
@ 2022-05-31  7:34           ` Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2022-05-31  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: zimoun, guix-devel

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> Hopefully we’ll get a clearer picture in the coming days…

There is starting to be some information in the QA data service instance:

  https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/compare-by-datetime/package-derivations?base_branch=master&base_datetime=&target_branch=staging&target_datetime=&system=x86_64-linux&target=none&build_change=broken&after_name=&limit_results=&all_results=on

That page should show things that build on master, but fail to build on
staging.

There are some false positives though, like python-protobuf that was
recently fixed on master and should be working on staging once master is
merged in.

There's probably some false negatives as well, since the build
information is coming from bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, and it's not yet
attempted to build everything for staging yet.

Chris

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* ‘staging’ to be merged soon: help needed!
@ 2022-06-01 16:44             ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-06-01 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Baines; +Cc: zimoun, guix-devel

Hi!

Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> skribis:

> There is starting to be some information in the QA data service instance:
>
>   https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/compare-by-datetime/package-derivations?base_branch=master&base_datetime=&target_branch=staging&target_datetime=&system=x86_64-linux&target=none&build_change=broken&after_name=&limit_results=&all_results=on
>
> That page should show things that build on master, but fail to build on
> staging.

Neat.

Let’s look at these failures and address them with an eye on merging the
branch within a week.  How does that sound?

> There are some false positives though, like python-protobuf that was
> recently fixed on master and should be working on staging once master is
> merged in.
>
> There's probably some false negatives as well, since the build
> information is coming from bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, and it's not yet
> attempted to build everything for staging yet.

For the record, the weather looks nice for x86_64-linux:

$ git log |head -6
commit 64c043e63a4be97f59fd1906c47973a74eedda67
Merge: b1f763de54 75af73e1b7
Author: Efraim Flashner <efraim@flashner.co.il>
Date:   Wed Jun 1 12:31:09 2022 +0300

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into staging
$ ./pre-inst-env  guix weather -c10 --substitute-urls=https://ci.guix.gnu.org
computing 20,543 package derivations for x86_64-linux...
looking for 22,106 store items on https://ci.guix.gnu.org...
https://ci.guix.gnu.org
  92.1% substitutes available (20,357 out of 22,106)
  at least 104,809.2 MiB of nars (compressed)
  154,511.9 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.009 seconds per request (69.8 seconds in total)
  106.1 requests per second

  16.4% (286 out of 1,749) of the missing items are queued
  at least 1,000 queued builds
      aarch64-linux: 725 (72.5%)
      x86_64-linux: 272 (27.2%)
      powerpc64le-linux: 2 (.2%)
      i686-linux: 1 (.1%)
  build rate: 175.69 builds per hour
      i686-linux: 177.08 builds per hour
      x86_64-linux: 3.87 builds per hour
1454 packages are missing from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org' for 'x86_64-linux', among which:
  6436  rust@1.39.0     /gnu/store/4rlxnj7p7dmb8bzvsh9784nj0pvsv4v8-rust-1.39.0-cargo /gnu/store/1gmbsq336mav5ygfsrcf75svvj0sdm9i-rust-1.39.0
  4083  texlive-latex-listings@59745    /gnu/store/4796jq8racfm3wdpxyhqwzjzz675r8c3-texlive-latex-listings-59745
  3783  libva-without-mesa@2.13.0       /gnu/store/qr66najl2lqpdgbpq7dmf8gg40h2cvd1-libva-without-mesa-2.13.0
  3217  python-pretend@1.0.9    /gnu/store/yfphba6zvcdk9cr08283qy4sifgx1z8z-python-pretend-1.0.9
  3174  python-setuptools-rust@1.1.2    /gnu/store/lj4kr4d917nn7nn2s4y73dj59fqc75kv-python-setuptools-rust-1.1.2
  2560  ld-wrapper@0    /gnu/store/wwqhibfn789v8488xfrqxfzhj2a28qxl-ld-wrapper-0
  2098  texlive-latex-pgf@59745 /gnu/store/cc44x8fcp1zi8w05cjckdh3z8q5w49r2-texlive-latex-pgf-59745
  2032  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745        /gnu/store/cmz8cya03f3f5q1q3vk9i2vyj247hhbj-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
  1409  docbook2x@0.8.8 /gnu/store/nxic9hilvl4rjnrmkx20d7yxkn261n40-docbook2x-0.8.8
  1193  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745 /gnu/store/wl6dbk462hdjd5vdmdp57lzhas2chrmz-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
   773  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
   679  hlint@3.2.7     /gnu/store/1mb1zgxa2sli1zxrblj03jmgg5c2bv0d-hlint-3.2.7 /gnu/store/x2xbwgivgj2s2j16hynmgmicxbkfpl9j-hlint-3.2.7-static
   676  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
   675  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
   628  classpath@0.99  /gnu/store/dln1zc2xm62bxjinbsrdpqjlfkz7q79q-classpath-0.99
   624  ecj-javac-wrapper@3.2.2 /gnu/store/8810739m279mbg3cgn82mr9r85h4sy5h-ecj-javac-wrapper-3.2.2
   400  java-org-ow2-parent-pom@1.3     /gnu/store/5crmq1sw07gh5m9rs26q0zzchbaf0nym-java-org-ow2-parent-pom-1.3
   398  java-hamcrest-parent-pom@1.3    /gnu/store/gyjslkf5n7rfd1wndqr81phq3g14pfj0-java-hamcrest-parent-pom-1.3
   260  rust@1.39.0     /gnu/store/4rlxnj7p7dmb8bzvsh9784nj0pvsv4v8-rust-1.39.0-cargo /gnu/store/1gmbsq336mav5ygfsrcf75svvj0sdm9i-rust-1.39.0
   246  libva-without-mesa@2.13.0       /gnu/store/qr66najl2lqpdgbpq7dmf8gg40h2cvd1-libva-without-mesa-2.13.0
   240  ld-wrapper@0    /gnu/store/wwqhibfn789v8488xfrqxfzhj2a28qxl-ld-wrapper-0
   240  python-pretend@1.0.9    /gnu/store/yfphba6zvcdk9cr08283qy4sifgx1z8z-python-pretend-1.0.9
   240  python-setuptools-rust@1.1.2    /gnu/store/lj4kr4d917nn7nn2s4y73dj59fqc75kv-python-setuptools-rust-1.1.2
   232  texlive-latex-listings@59745    /gnu/store/4796jq8racfm3wdpxyhqwzjzz675r8c3-texlive-latex-listings-59745
   223  docbook2x@0.8.8 /gnu/store/nxic9hilvl4rjnrmkx20d7yxkn261n40-docbook2x-0.8.8
   206  dune@3.1.1      /gnu/store/dz5c54kavgwq5qn37l0a0fymf1bv4b71-dune-3.1.1
   183  kdbusaddons@5.70.0      /gnu/store/r47l5cr1bxrb53mwm0gkbpfq6dxgx1a2-kdbusaddons-5.70.0
   175  java-slf4j-parent@1.7.25        /gnu/store/vw6310g510ghbaicjzj813jnadkvaa81-java-slf4j-parent-1.7.25
   174  java-guava-parent-pom@20.0      /gnu/store/kvhjpwvzmd5zh104dlcwbi2rcvvl7lqr-java-guava-parent-pom-20.0
   167  java-google-parent-pom@5        /gnu/store/z9qjlli7jniwzgfrf7m8rfywkwd6q1q5-java-google-parent-pom-5
   162  java-testng@6.14.3      /gnu/store/3qaclv7qshisyf68q4dnq7q1z133aava-java-testng-6.14.3
   149  java-commons-io@2.5     /gnu/store/qkx2c9hnjrfcry2l6h5j74ar9mqcckpw-java-commons-io-2.5-doc /gnu/store/1355crxbnsm5sc7zjyh1dbzip1sacqx9-java-commons-io-2.5
   143  python-littleutils@0.2.2        /gnu/store/wm4yrbc1vzqkjk4hg0kspvw3j59qjr1j-python-littleutils-0.2.2
   124  ocaml-boot@4.07.1       /gnu/store/pibbl1jqg6q23853wvsjybl1j2biq76q-ocaml-boot-4.07.1
   119  java-geronimo-genesis@2.1       /gnu/store/aq23jwgsc34scswyi1wxv22sicpq8330-java-geronimo-genesis-2.1
   113  python-scipy@1.8.0      /gnu/store/n8m1hb1lm87019wvbpl4xmgm7qxgx2gb-python-scipy-1.8.0-doc /gnu/store/x743fq7w9djdjgh6l7f4qjs0b1yy7qi4-python-scipy-1.8.0
    93  js-highlight@9.12.0     /gnu/store/1rb27nammlzhn3jl8z52qz0xn6j3diiq-js-highlight-9.12.0
    93  ocaml4.07-ocamlbuild@0.14.1     /gnu/store/7frmk5w7q2sm4lwngmzbgaidv1b9bfcf-ocaml4.07-ocamlbuild-0.14.1
    89  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    86  java-plexus-containers-parent-pom@2.1.0 /gnu/store/7nb0731s2kz490mqc3rfyih2fh4a8j26-java-plexus-containers-parent-pom-2.1.0
    85  qtwebkit@5.212.0-alpha4 /gnu/store/asfn6cnrkfnycbhjkvahspz90clcm1la-qtwebkit-5.212.0-alpha4
    85  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    81  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    75  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745        /gnu/store/702z95np48mjksha6y9av6fh8qx4w1vr-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
    71  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    68  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    58  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    58  plexus-components-parent-pom@4.0        /gnu/store/zhfj036bwbkdrsa7f7q6zdmd66x569zd-plexus-components-parent-pom-4.0
    57  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    56  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    56  java-sisu-plexus-parent-pom@0.3.5       /gnu/store/9ylbxa5v1h3r96gq5phm6agk4mxa9gf6-java-sisu-plexus-parent-pom-0.3.5
    55  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    53  ruby-ruby-prof@1.4.3    /gnu/store/x638kv2bqg0cww6sy3vfi8bqz1ks8pfd-ruby-ruby-prof-1.4.3
    52  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    50  maven-pom@3.8.5 /gnu/store/5py694zib78fc0psxqbknz8s136nm149-maven-pom-3.8.5
    47  maven-resolver-parent-pom@1.6.3 /gnu/store/malax9yi0wf89bclqcqw5zq060b5fz43-maven-resolver-parent-pom-1.6.3
    47  java-stringtemplate@4.0.6       /gnu/store/8nvp89rgjiy5jk2qw514j10y7ssaa7d4-java-stringtemplate-4.0.6
    46  python-jupyter-client@7.2.2     /gnu/store/qmpg88lg8aw81rwk6j906qiwa8blf3lz-python-jupyter-client-7.2.2
    45  qtwebengine@5.15.2      /gnu/store/85nh5yl5bpb26m6fdy3vx9bzfw4n2v72-qtwebengine-5.15.2-debug /gnu/store/b4rrzzk7rmqj4aj09c0mywwwny4ijbff-qtwebengine-5.15.2
    40  ocaml4.07-graph@1.8.8   /gnu/store/8shmd7gyqdpqjwwp5pibn53bxqgpc9l1-ocaml4.07-graph-1.8.8
    39  ocaml4.07-opam-file-format@2.1.4        /gnu/store/s1sj07c1aw59qlk06gqvzsghhp0kiqr9-ocaml4.07-opam-file-format-2.1.4
    39  java-commons-collections@3.2.2  /gnu/store/w6sq8vn0i5sk8xmgxn5vvmvqp2gkx1xy-java-commons-collections-3.2.2
    37  maven-plugin-tools-parent-pom@3.5       /gnu/store/f1yzgbizi7dhpqc1xxqz914zmy1364wi-maven-plugin-tools-parent-pom-3.5
    36  java-jaxen-bootstrap@1.1.6      /gnu/store/1ins1xnjzasxfxx21jrxxbhdxbz50j97-java-jaxen-bootstrap-1.1.6
    35  python-typogrify@2.0.7  /gnu/store/wn9gzylxcsl2szpz818fsjd0psgf6960-python-typogrify-2.0.7
    35  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    35  java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr4-runtime@4.7.4      /gnu/store/3q80jiar1fjbnrkkfynnvza3qja7k2ln-java-tunnelvisionlabs-antlr4-runtime-4.7.4
    34  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    29  glibc@2.33      /gnu/store/dbkf24jxgrqb9bxxwgslgiyj3zzwkcya-glibc-2.33 /gnu/store/d61mw1z7gf15fch4kql8ginhbnfyjwah-glibc-2.33-static
    27  maven-pom@3.0   /gnu/store/g4nrycdvpsidlznbiscn109x0lz9y0ia-maven-pom-3.0
    26  perl-plack-middleware-methodoverride@0.20       /gnu/store/xg8bg41sgbhbihn1pykgmynwg1kaq56s-perl-plack-middleware-methodoverride-0.20
    26  elm-core@1.0.5  /gnu/store/zdydfbz8xipiig83irqrcfzj4icb89sf-elm-core-1.0.5
    26  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745        /gnu/store/903lr2x22x7xnd4i8r69g77j43bnjqgj-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
    26  python-cloudpickle-testpkg@1.6.0        /gnu/store/rdihpw36d69n0ii2jr23lfav43w0b7fs-python-cloudpickle-testpkg-1.6.0
    25  netsurf-buildsystem@1.9 /gnu/store/yy65r580s7nvmh0mvavk96yk2jj00fqk-netsurf-buildsystem-1.9
    25  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    23  ruby-pandoc-ruby@2.1.4 /gnu/store/78sxmy9ra43mpyvbgp43ld7jfvqd51nc-ruby-pandoc-ruby-2.1.4
    22  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    21  ghc-system-filepath-bootstrap@0.4.14    /gnu/store/qg0nc1j3zrv5wlfihd97zyj8iicjdcch-ghc-system-filepath-bootstrap-0.4.14 /gnu/store/vf3gginnf13l456qxdp2fznvycwi934s-ghc-system-filepath-bootstrap-0.4.14-static
    21  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    21  maven-wagon-provider-api@3.4.3  /gnu/store/d04y4sr3ibjbaapijhac3x35si7ik7kn-maven-wagon-provider-api-3.4.3
    21  ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap@0.2.5.2  /gnu/store/gznnc1vgngy6c0sla0008csmgwjnh8g9-ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap-0.2.5.2 /gnu/store/863z7d0rm0w5jw1rpg069iyfd65niq78-ghc-chell-quickcheck-bootstrap-0.2.5.2-static
    20  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    19  chez-nanopass@1.9.2     /gnu/store/z8i94qpg75zf6gxkp60pib815l080a9j-chez-nanopass-1.9.2
    19  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    19  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    19  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745        /gnu/store/ag0sm36zw56962inpzwngkybsqjnmhkr-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
    18  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    17  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    16  julia-tracker@0.2.12    /gnu/store/i171fpvi5cpxh7g8a9h39jazjvrr9vb1-julia-tracker-0.2.12
    16  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    16  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    16  stb@0.0-2.b42009b       /gnu/store/h74habhjl044cnsjzdphf0bncjx0r0fb-stb-0.0-2.b42009b
    15  ruby-loofah@2.13.0      /gnu/store/xbrdv998ra10abhgdii7zcgv0mwlfbvk-ruby-loofah-2.13.0
    15  rust-bitflags@1.3.2     /gnu/store/19lxw59zg1b93d2smna65r5kz9zlmc83-rust-bitflags-1.3.2
    15  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    14  ruby-rails-dom-testing@2.0.3    /gnu/store/pmx9wp6b60mgjdhwwcrg81cbj3cpg3a3-ruby-rails-dom-testing-2.0.3
    14  python-httpx@0.22.0     /gnu/store/x4qsjhxpw1hqfix4sr2dqwlvjzqlarkw-python-httpx-0.22.0
    14  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    13  evolution-data-server@3.42.1    /gnu/store/9b9lf2ihb36va5pv1yaa5ajk10ydd0l9-evolution-data-server-3.42.1
    13  rust-wayland-sys@0.28.3 /gnu/store/hxmlfxqzxcqhpzjlbjdsb9yf4q2sbc6k-rust-wayland-sys-0.28.3
    13  java-eclipse-jetty-http-test-classes@9.2.22     /gnu/store/vxw4j56sjyp2jhk5pxl47pxdmyrds08s-java-eclipse-jetty-http-test-classes-9.2.22
    13  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745        /gnu/store/8apvlnwca3djnfavchqd8dnld8sdpd3n-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
    12  giblib@1.2.4    /gnu/store/69g3xr76i2rj3hg57z2g04iicnll1mrj-giblib-1.2.4
    12  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745        /gnu/store/cmz8cya03f3f5q1q3vk9i2vyj247hhbj-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
    12  texlive-updmap.cfg@59745        /gnu/store/3f3q1cb7h3jhdardi1y9dgczq4fwsa3c-texlive-updmap.cfg-59745
    12  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    11  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    11  cl-closure-common@20101006-1.e3c5f5f    /gnu/store/ad4cp75ik1528j1a148ima5j4q3a9ys1-cl-closure-common-20101006-1.e3c5f5f
    10  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    10  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9
    10  go-std@1.17.9   /gnu/store/9ygfirvg18iih36sgg4j5q88nrpfp94l-go-std-1.17.9

Note: things marked as missing, like Rust at the top, are
private/hidden/deprecated variants of packages I believe.  We should
check exactly why they aren’t getting published.

Ludo’.