Hello All, 1. Is there a way to call non-exported procedures from a module in Guile? I am looking to solve the non-determinism in one of the above-submitted packages (dbqn), and per https://github.com/dzaima/BQN/issues/14 it seems the issue is timestamps in jarfiles, which ant-build-system handles in its strip-jar-timestamps procedure. I'd like to call that procedure from that module rather than copy it into the bqn.scm module, but I can't build the package with ant, so I'm looking for a way to call it without switching systems. 2. Is there a list of variables accessible using gexps somewhere, or some source code I might be able to glean the same information from? I have just discovered #$output as a somewhat useful tool, and I'm currently looking to learn more ahead of when I might need them. 3. What is the canonical way in the new input system to reference a specific output of a package? I first learned `("label" ,package "output"), and I've seen `(,package "output") in the devel version of the manual, but when I recently did a guix lint on some package definitions that used `(,openjdk "jdk") I got a warning: label 'openjdk' does not match package name 'openjdk:jdk' I want to make sure I am doing things the "most correct" way, so I figured I'd ask here. Thank You for taking the time to read my questions, and I hope You have a great day! -- Christopher Rodriguez