Hi Ricardo, Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Hi Guix, > > on core-updates qtbase 6.3 fails its test suite. > > The tst_QSslKey group of tests has 122 failures that all look like > this: > > FAIL! : tst_QSslKey::passphraseChecks(DES) '!key.isNull()' returned FALSE. () > Loc: [/tmp/guix-build-qtbase-6.3.2.drv-0/qtbase-everywhere-src-6.3.2/tests/auto/network/ssl/qsslkey/tst_qsslkey.cpp(626)] > > The tst_QSslKey failures are the only tests that fail. > > I’m currently working on upgrading linphone-desktop (I’ve upgraded all > its dependencies already, but haven’t pushed them yet) and the current > version needs Qt 6. > > Is anyone of you working on Qt 6 on core-updates? I also got bitten by this when building my own package manifest (for qpwgraph). The fact that it needs quite a lot of time was quite discouraging so I just abandoned the idea of doing it myself. I might revisit it by just building in a `guix shell -C` instead. Best, -- Josselin Poiret