Note that this patch introduces some significant changes to the recipe, and I'm unsure about their correctness. (It builds fine, but maybe isn't future-proof.) AFAIUI, python, flex, bison, and gettext are all only needed (at build time) when rebuilding parts of the build system. Maybe they were left-overs from before commit ce4d7ab which adds a hack to prevent the build system from rebuilding parts of itself; however the same commit *adds* gettext which wasn't there before. Maybe it was an oversight, and the commit shouldn't had added gettext and should have removed the other three from the native inputs? In any case, it builds fine when I remove said hack (doesn't seem necessary anymore), and also remove all four from native inputs. (Actually there are also some .py files in the source tree which I'm told might be necessary at build time regardless of rebuilding the build system, but this doesn't seem to be the case for us, maybe because they're only needed for some optional features which we don't have enabled.) Input from any mesa experts or those who touched this package before is welcome.